Last Updated: June 11, 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, request a download link for one of our mobile apps, download and use any of our mobile apps, request a white paper, participate in a contest or promotion, fill out a form or survey, communicate with us via third-party social media services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, home address, phone number, social media usernames, survey responses, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, including through websites, mobile apps or other online services that integrate our Services, we automatically collect information about you, which may include the following:
- Location Information: After you install one of our mobile apps, or a mobile app that integrates our Services, and consent to the collection of location, we regularly check in with your device to collect information about your location. For information about how to opt out of this collection, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use when interacting with our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, sensor activity, device identifiers (including the advertising identifier assigned to your device), wireless carrier headers, mobile device name, mobile apps installed and mobile network information. Depending on your device operating system, we may also collect the names of nearby Wi-Fi networks, phone number associated with the device, and whether certain social media accounts are linked to the device.
- Usage Information: We collect information in connection with the use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, how long you access our or a third party’s online service, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our website or a website that integrates our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information via our websites and apps and the third-party online services that integrate our Services, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory. Cookies and similar technologies, including the advertising identifier assigned to mobile devices, help us to track usage activity, understand how users respond to ads and what ads may interest them, and see which areas and features of our Services (and other apps, websites and online services that integrate our Services) are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”), which are electronic images that may be used to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. Please note we do not currently respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may receive information from:
- Advertisers and ad networks, including impression and clickstream data (such as the websites you have visited and ads you have viewed or interacted with), location information and device identifiers;
- Third parties that incorporate our Services into their mobile apps, websites or other online services, including demographic information;
- Referral partners that enable consumers to download our mobile apps from their websites;
- Various partners that share information about their users with us by matching unique device identifiers or cookie identifiers commonly held between us and those partners. The information we receive from these partners may include your purchase history or TV viewing history; and
- Social media services if you choose to create or log into your 3 Monkey Games account using your credentials from such services (in this case, we will have access to certain information from the social media service, such as your name, account information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by the service).
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Identify where you shop and where you go in order to help advertisers and other businesses learn how you respond to ads, what ads may be interesting to you, and to identify broader trends about consumer behaviors and preferences (see “Sharing of Information” for more details);
- Infer certain information about you, including demographic information or whether separate devices are owned by you or by members of the same household;
- Provide, maintain, personalize and improve our products and Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by 3 Monkey Games and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we collect from or about you; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3 Monkey Games is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Sharing of Information
We do not share information that contains personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, address, and phone number except as described in the list of bullets below. We share information that does not identify you personally, including but not limited to location and demographic information, TV viewing data, purchase data, and device and advertising identifiers, with our customers to provide insight into consumer behaviors and preferences and to enable them to tailor market research, attribution modeling, and future ad campaigns based on such data. We may also share such information with unaffiliated third parties whom we work with for purposes such as market research, product development or recruitment purposes. We do not, however, share personally identifiable information with third parties, except as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of 3 Monkey Games or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
3 Monkey Games takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
For our mobile apps, you may update or correct information you have provided to us via one of our mobile apps by going into the settings screen within the app. If you wish to deactivate your account, please delete the mobile app, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Because the purpose of the 3 Monkey Games mobile apps is to collect location information and other information about you in return for points or other benefits, we require the collection of location information from you in order to earn those benefits. If you initially consented to our collection of location information through our mobile apps or a mobile app that integrates our Services, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of those mobile apps from your device or by changing the preferences on your mobile device. Please note, however, that if you withdraw consent to our collection of location information, you will no longer be able to earn points or other benefits through the 3 Monkey Games mobile apps.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Optionally, you may choose to specifically reject 3 Monkey Games cookies
(our domain is 3Monkey.games). Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services or the websites and apps that integrate our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from 3 Monkey Games by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, please note that we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings within our mobile apps or by uninstalling our apps from your device.
You can opt out of our web-based behavioral targeted advertising by clicking this link.
- Android: You can reset your advertising ID at any time, right from the Ads section of the Google Settings app on your device. From the same app, you can also opt-out of targeted advertising based on the advertising ID by setting the appropriate ad tracking preference.
Please note that while opting out limits 3 Monkey Games collection of information to serve you interest-based ads, it does not prevent you from receiving ads from 3 Monkey Games or third parties, and we may still collect data in browsers or apps for non-interest based advertising purposes such as analytics and reporting, operations, and frequency capping.